The Coin Rush mode in Mario Kart Tour is one of the best ways to obtain a hefty amount of coins. Even though playing coin rush mode requires Rubies in Mario Kart Tour, the biggest challenge here is how to play the game mode?.
Related | How to get Rubies in Mario Kart Tour
Players cannot find Mario Kart Tour Coin Rush game mode in the main lobby. And, because of that, many players want to know how they can play Coin Rush game mode in Mario Kart Tour. In the wake of that, we have prepared a short and handy guide that will walk you through everything you need to know to play Coin Rush mode in Mario Kart Tour.
How to play Coin Rush game mode in Mario Kart Tour
To play Coin Rush game mode in Mario Kart Tour, follow the below steps.
- Open the game.
- Click on the coin status icon located in the top middle portion of the game screen.
- Granted, you have completed your first Mario Kart Tour cup, you will get the option to choose between different multipliers of Coin Rush Mode.
- Oh, also, you will need Rubies(Premium Currency) to play coin rush mode.
- Coins x2 – five Rubies
- Coins x6 – 15 Rubies
- Coins x10 – 25 Rubies
- The coin multiplier indicates how many coins you can earn in the Coin Rush mode.
- Select any of the multipliers and the Coin Rush mode race will commence.
You can also go to Menu–>Tickets section and buy coin rush mode tickets. Use them to play coin rush mode in Mario Kart Tour.
Mario Kart Tour is a kart racing action game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.