Immortals Fenyx Rising is set to receive its second DLC expansion in 10 days, but players won’t have to wait this long to get a taste of it.
A new update, update 1.1.2, is now live on Nintendo Switch, introducing a new quest called We Are Not Alone. This quest has been lifted from the upcoming Myths of the Eastern Realm DLC, allowing all players to try it out for free.
The new Immortals Fenyx Rising update also introduces various tweaks and fixes. You can find them detailed below.
Quests, world events, side activities:
- Added a failsafe to ensure Fenyx does not lose items found in the Vaults
- Fixed an issue where the Fleet Footed Merch store and the Live Tasks were not available in the Hall of Gods
- Fixed an issue where Fenyx could not reenter Ajax Fort after falling into the water
- Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing from the Hall of the Gods – Hermes just told us everyone is there, safe and sound!
- Fixed an issue where killing World Bosses would not award Mythical fragments
Immortals Fenyx Rising is now available on Nintendo Switch as well as on PC and all other consoles.