The much-anticipated Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 has finally arrived. The new season brought a Vacant map, MVP replay feature, Control gameplay mode, and glorious battle pass. Beyond this, Activision has introduced two new functional weapons – SVD Sniper Rifle and CBR4 SMG.
CBR4 is a controllable SMG with a large magazine, its 5.7mm bullet brings stronger penetration and smaller recoil, which can exert a strong dominance in the mid-to-close range. While we have already made a guide to unlocking SVD Sniper Rifle, this time around, we’d like to focus on attaining the new CBR4 SMG in Season 10.
How to unlock CBR4 SMG in COD Mobile
Players can unlock the new COD Mobile CBR4 SMG by completing all the tasks of the CBR4 Supremacy challenge. It’s a seven-part seasonal challenge that tasks you through achieving various objectives in MP matches. Here’s the list of missions:
- Play 5 MP Matches : 5x Weapon XP Cards , 1000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 20 enemies with any SMG : 200x Credits , 1000x Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Berserker Medal 10 times in MP Matches : Cordite – Shaded Weaponry , 1000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any SMG fitted with Recommended equipment (System Recommendation 3 Fast ADS) : Head Case (Sticker) , 2000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 20 enemies with any SMG with the Agile perk equipped : J358 – Green Marble , 2000x Battle Pass XP
- Kill 25 enemies with any SMG with a stock and 4 other attachments equipped : CBR4 , 3000x Battle Pass XP
- Win 5 MP Matches with any CBR4 equipped : M21 EBR – Green Mable , 3000x Battle Pass XP
Please note: The above missions must be completed in sequential order only.
Once you’ve unlocked the CBR4, head to the loadout section in the multiplayer mode and select CBR4 from the list to start using it. It’s also essential to note that the CBR4 Supremacy challenge will continue till the end of Season 10. Hence make sure to grab the final reward before the deadline.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.