Taking a photo in New Pokémon Snap is only the beginning. While taking a good one will net you a lot of points, you will probably not get the adoration of hundreds of other players online by posting the photo as is. With stuff like Stickers, Filters, and Frames, you can make your photos stand out more, and become one of the most famous Pokémon photographers around.
Here’s how to unlock all Frames in New Pokémon Snap.
How to Unlock All Frames in New Pokémon Snap
Frames, like Stickers and Filters, are used to customize your shots so as to make them stand out more when sharing them online. To use them, you will need to access Photo Editing mode in the Photodex or the Album.
Like for Stickers and Filters, using Frames will not increase your photo’s score.
These are the Frames available at the start of the game.
- Design 1
- Design 3
- Design 6
- Design 7
- Design 10
- Design 11
- Design 15
- Design 16
- Design 18
- Photo Frame 1
- Photo Frame 2
- Photo Frame 3
- Photo Frame 5
- Photo Frame 6
- Effect 1
- Effect 2
- Effect 3
- Comic 1
- Comic 3
- Comic 6
- Comic 8
- Monitor: You
- Lental Region 2
- Logo: Bottom Right
- Logo: Bottom Left
These Frames are unlocked by completing specific requests.
- Design 5 – Complete the Sudden Movement request.
- Design 8 – Complòete the Whiteout request.
- Design 13 – Complete the Hoothoot’s Hidden Foot request.
- Photo Frame 7 – Complete the A Safe Place to Sleep request.
- Effect 4 – Complete the If You’re Happy and You Know It request.
- Effect 5 – Complete the Little Lost Deerling request.
- Effect 6 – Complete the Treasure-Hunting Troupe request.
- Comic 4 – Complete The Empty Room request.
- Comic 5 – Complete the Whirpool Blast Off request.
- Comic 7 – Fulfill the Dangling Metapod request.
- Monitor: Professor Mirror – Complete the Red-Hot Energy request.
- Monitor: Rita – Complete The Dancing Songstress request.
- Monitor: Phil – Complete the Totally Cool Tyranitar request.
- Monitor: Todd – Complete the Research Data Rescue request.
Research Titles Frames
These Frames can be unlocked by obtaining specific Research Titles.
- Design 2 – Obtain the Professional Photographer title.
- Design 4 – Obtain the Assistant Detective title.
- Design 9 – Obtain the Good Observation title.
- Design 12 – Obtain the Lental Research Assistant title.
- Design 14 – Obtain the Practice Makes Perfect title.
- Design 17 – Obtain the Beginner Explorer title.
- Design 19 – Obtain the Fledgling Researcher title.
- Photo Frame 4 – Obtain the High Scorer title.
- Photo Frame 8 – Obtain the Top-Notch Photographer title.
- Photo Frame 9 – Obtain the Getting Better All the Time title.
- Comic 2 – Obtain The Perfect Moment title.
Research Level Frames
- Lental Region 1 – Max out Research Level in the Research Camp.
- Lental Region 3 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Jungle (Day) course.
- Lental Region 4 – Reach Research Level 3 in the in the Forest course.
- Lental Region 5 – Reach Research Level 3 in the in the Sands (Day) course.
- Lental Region 6 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Volcano course.
- Lental Region 7 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Beach (Day) course.
- Lental Region 8 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Reef (Day) course.
- Lental Region 9 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Underseas course.
- Lental Region 10 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Snowfields (Day) course.
- Lental Region 11 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Cave course.
- Lental Region 12 – Reach Research Level 3 in the Ruins course.