New Pokémon Snap is all about taking the most beautiful and unique photos of Pokémon living in the Lental Region, but it is also about sharing these photos with other players worldwide. To make your snaps stand out more from those of other players, you can apply a variety of different stickers: these will not increase the photo’s score in any way, but they may help you obtain those Online Research Titles by making more players like them.
Here’s how to unlock all of the stickers in New Pokémon Snap.
How to Unlock All Stickers in New Pokémon Snap
How to Use Stickers
As already mentioned, stickers can be used to further improve your snaps. To use them, all you need to do is go into Photo Editing Mode via the Photodex or the Album. You can use a maximum of 10 stickers per photo, so there’s plenty of room for some very cool photo edits.
How to Unlock All Stickers
These are all the stickers that are available from the start of the game.
- Heart 1
- Heart 4
- Star 2
- Star 3
- Star 4
- Flower 1
- Flower 2
- Flower 4
- Leaf 1
- Leaf 3
- Music Note 1
- Snow 1
- Sparkles 1
- Sparkles 3
- Accessory 1
- Accessory 2
- Accessory 3
- Accessory 5
- Accessory 7
- Accessory 9
- Food 1
- Food 3
- Type: Flying
- Character: You
- Research Camera
- Research Logo
- Eye 1
- Eye 2
- Eye 5
- Eye 6
- Eye 8
- Eyebrow 2
- Mouth 1
- Mouth 2
- Mouth 3
- Blush 1
- Ribbon 2
- Ribbon 3
- Glasses 1
- Glasses 2
- Glasses 3
- Crown 1
- Hat 1
- Hat 3
- Hat 5
- Hat 6
- Effect 1
- Effect 2
- Effect 3
- Effect 5
- Effect 7
- Effect 9
- Effect 12
- Effect 16
- Effect 17
- Effect 18
- Speech Bubble 1
- Speech Bubble 4
- Speech Bubble 5
- Emote 1
- Emote 2
- Emote 3
- Emote 4
- Emote 5
- Emote 7
- Emote 9
- Emote 11
- Emote 12
- Emote 14
- Emote 15
- Emote 16
- Emote 18
These stickers are unlocked by completing specific LenTalk Requests.
- Heart 2 – Complete the Lucky Four-Leaf Clover request
- Heart 3 – Complete the A Mighty Rolling Leap request
- Star 1 – Complete the Hide-and-Seek in the Desert request
- Star 5 – Complete the Drowsing Beheeyem request
- Flower 3 – Complete the A Seasonal Gathering request
- Leaf 2 – Complete the Gust with Gusto request
- Musical Note 2 – Complete the Icy Playrgound request
- Snow 2 – Complete the Find that Perfect Timing request
- Sparkles 4 – Complete the Rest your Wings request
- Accessory 10 – Complete the Myth of the Cave request
- Food 4 – Complete the Bunnelby Bursts Out request
- Character: Professor Mirror – Complete the Where’s the Fruit? request
- Character: Rita – Coomplete the Oasis Buddies request
- Eye 3 – Complete the Returning to the Sea request
- Eye 4 – Complete the Hiding in the Sand request
- Eye 7 – Complete the Flopping by the Water request
- Eyebrow 1 – Complete the Danger Warning request
- Whiskers – Complete the Wingull Loop-the-Loop request
- Nose – Complete the Dam, Sweet Dam request
- Mouth 4 – Complete the A Skilled Hunter request
- Ribbon 1 – Complete the A Cheecky Pose request
- Ribbon 5 – Complete the Bounsweet’s Amazing Journey request
- Glasses 4 – Complete the Noibat’s Refined Palate request
- Glasses 5 – Complete the Sound Asleep request
- Crown 2 – Complete the Why So Still request
- Hat 2 – Complete the Hard at Work in the Jungle request
- Hat 4 – Complete the Sitting and Waiting request
- Effect 4 – Complete the Shockingly Well-Done request
- Effect 6 – Complete the Shades of Aurous request
- Effect 8 – Complete the Salandit’s Battle Plan request
- Effect 10 – Complete The Singing Dragon request
- Effect 11 – Complete the Winter Wonders request
- Effect 13 – Complete the When Graveler Shows Its Hand request
- Effect 14 – Complete the Bigger! Even Bigger! request
- Effect 15 – Complete the A Quaking Volcano request
- Speech Bubble 2 – Complete the Audino’s Favorite Pastime request
- Speech Bubble 6 – Complete the Anger Outlet request
- Emote 8 – Complete the Swimming Clamperl request
- Emote 10 – Complete the Dig Here, Swinub! request
- Emote 13 – Complete the Upside-Down-Hide-and-Seek request
- Emote 17 – Complete the In The Tall Grass request
Illumina Orbs Stickers
These stickers are unlocked by acquiring all Illumina Orbs in a specific area.
- Illumina Orb: Yellow – Acquire all Illumina Orbs from Belusylva Island.
- Illumina Orb: Pink – Acquire all Illumina Orbs from Maricopia Island.
- Illumina Orb: Blue – Acquire all Illumina Orbs from Florio Island.
- Illumina Orb: Gold – Acquire all Illumina Orbs from Aurus Island.
- Illumina Orb: Purple – Acquire all Illumina Orbs from Durice Island.
These stickers are unlocked by registering different types of Pokémon to the Photodex.
- Type: Bug – Register 7 species of Bug-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Fairy – Register 5 species of Fairy-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Dragon – Register 2 species of Dragon-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Fire – Register 5 species of Fire-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type Poison – Register 5 species of Poison-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Water – Register 15 species of Poison-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type Normal – Register 10 species of Normal-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Steel – Register 1 species of Psychic-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Ice – Register 7 species of Psychic-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Ghost – Register 5 species of Psychic-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
- Type: Psychic – Register 5 species of Psychic-type Pokemon to your Photodex.
These stickers are unlocked by obtaining certain titles.
- Sparkles 2 – Unlock the Beginner Photographer title Unlock the title
- Accessory 4 – Unlock the Pokémon Lurer title
- Accessory 6 – Unlock the Social Medias Pro title
- Accessory 8 – Unlock the Professional Archivist title
- Food 2 – Unlock the Pro Pokémon Feeder title
- Fluffruit – Unlock the Lental Research Team title
- Sweet! Medal – Unlock the Regular Poster Title
- Speech Bubble 3 – Unlock the Ameteur Photographer title
- Emote 6 – Unlock the Gold Collector title