New Pokémon Snap is all about taking the most beautiful and most interesting pictures of the Pokémon roaming the Lental region, but there is only so much a simple camera can do. Thankfully, the game provides you with plenty of ways to improve on your photos once you have snapped them, letting you make them look even better before sharing them online with the rest of the world.
Here’s how to unlock all of the Filters included in the game.
How to Unlock all Filters in New Pokémon Snap
Filters are a great way to improve your photos and make them stand out once they are shared online. While these filters do make your shots look more beautiful, they do not affect how many points they earn whatsoever.
To use Filters, you need to use the Photo Editing feature. Only a single Filter can be applied to any given photo.
The Filters below are available from the start of the game.
- High Contrast
- Fish-Eye Lens
- Split into 16
- Split into 4
Research Titles Filters
- Antique – Unlock the Ruler of the Deep Sea title.
- Light – Unlock the Genius Photographer title.
- Tabloid – Unlock the Eevee Fanatic title.
- Cel Shaded – Unlock the Gentle Wonder title.
- Comic – Unlock the Underground Guardian title.
- Dot Overlay – Unlock the Pinnacle of Beauty title.
- Pop – Unlock the Banquet of Fire title.
- Miniature – Unlock the Historian title.
- Pixelated – Unlock the Grand Research Team title.