Nintendo Switch is a fascinating device that lets you play games on TV or on the device itself using its built-in display. There are many games that you can buy and play on this device. But sometimes some errors appear when gamers play their favorite games. And today we want to talk about how to solve Nintendo error code 9001-9900.
Nintendo Error Code 9001-9900 What It Means?
You may have noticed the following message: “ERROR: Sorry, we can’t take care of your order. Please call for help or more information. Nintendo error code 9001-9900.”
Related: Cozy Games to Play on Nintendo Switch in November
Many people appear to be familiar with this Nintendo error. When attempting to make a purchase on the Nintendo eShop using a credit card or a code, you may receive the error code 9001-9900. Many users have said that the error happens when you order more than one item per day. But many people have been experiencing this issue with their new accounts or orders.
How To Solve Nintendo Error Code 9001-9900
To fix the error code, you can do the following::
- Disable your Ad-blocker (This error can be caused by an ad-blocker).
- Clear your Browser’s Cache and Cookies (Browsers may store some information in their cache and cookies).
- Contact Support (You can tweet to @Nintendo, message them, or post about your issue on Twitter.).
- Check your Internet Connection.
- Use a Different Account.
- Use a Different Browser (Use Google Chrome, Safari Browser, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge).
- Nintendo Checkout (If you are unable to complete your order, double-check your shipping and payment details to see if anything is incorrect or missing).
Thank you for reading the guide. Follow our advice, and you will know how to solve Nintendo error code 9001-9900. Hope you find it helpful. And while you are here, make sure to read our guide on the best Fall Guys setting on Nintendo Switch.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!