The Planter Boxes are gardening objects in Terraria which come in different shapes and forms. The purpose is the same, however, you can find aesthetic differences between different planter boxes offered in Terraria. You can use it to plant a variety of seeds that may come in handy in the future as an ingredient.
Related | How to Make a Sawmill in Terraria
In this article, we will talk about, how you can get planter boxes in Terraria.
What is Planter Boxes
Similar to Clay Pots, the Planter Boxes are gardening objects in Terraria which you can use to plant a variety of herbs and other things. It also serves as a platform, so you can let your creativity run wild, using the Planter Boxes for creating gardens or using it for aesthetic purposes.
How to Get Planter Boxes
In Terraria, players can get the Planter Boxes from the Dryad NPC for one silver coin.
How to Spawn Dryad NPC
To spawn the Dryad NPC in Terraria, players must have an empty house and they must kill any one of the below-mentioned bosses.
- Eye of Cthulhu – Spawns automatically in the early game.
- Eater of Worlds – Can be summoned using worm food within the Corruption or Underground Corruption.
- You can also spawn the boss by destroying three shadow orbs in the Corruption worlds.
- Brain of Cthulhu – you can spawn the boss by destroying three Crimson Hearts in the Crimson world.
- Skeletron – You can summon the Skeletron boss talking to the Old Man NPC at the Dungeon area entrance during the night.
- Lepus – You can summon Lepus using Suspicious Looking Egg, a drop loot that you get during easter season from Corrupt Bunnies and Diseaster Bunnies.
Once you manage to spawn the Dryad NPC, you can buy the Planter Boxes using silver coins.
That’s all for now. While you are here, read our guide on every Grappling Hook in this game.
Terraria is an action-adventure sandbox game currently available on PS4, Xbox, Android, PC, iOS, and Nintendo Switch platforms.