Dryad is one of the many NPCs in Terraria Mobile that players can spawn for their base defense, to get buffs, or to simply buy items from them using different coins. In this article, we will talk about how you can spawn Dryad and why is she needed in the game.
Where to Find Dryad in Terraria Mobile
As we mentioned earlier Dryad is an NPC in Terraria. So you don’t actually have to find her. Instead, just like any other NPC vendor, you can spawn the Dryad by fulfilling certain criteria. One of them being the universal criteria, and that is you should have an empty house for the NPC.
Now, talking about the criteria to make Dryad spawn – players have to defeat any of the below bosses.
- Eye of Cthulhu – Spawns automatically in the early game.
- Eater of Worlds – Can be summoned using worm food within the Corruption or Underground Corruption.
- You can also spawn the boss by destroying three shadow orbs in the Corruption worlds.
- Brain of Cthulhu – you can spawn the boss by destroying three Crimson Hearts in the Crimson world.
- Skeletron – You can summon the Skeletron boss talking to the Old Man NPC at the Dungeon area entrance during the night.
- Lepus – You can summon Lepus using Suspicious Looking Egg, a drop loot that you get during easter season from Corrupt Bunnies and Diseaster Bunnies.
Assuming you have fulfilled the above mentioned criteria, you can now spawn the Dryad.
Why Are Dryad Needed in Terraria Mobile
Dryad is an NPC vendor that sells a wide variety of items of which some are always available. Meanwhile, some are available only in special situations. Apart from that, she also provides different buffs to the player and housed NPCs that provide damage boost, defense boost, enhanced regeneration, etc. She also debuffs enemies using her skill Dryad’s Bane.