Tencent Games, the developers of PUBG Mobile Lite, recently released a new beta version, which brought a brand new TDM Mode followed by new features and bug fixes in the Varenga map. However, after downloading it, most players are encountering a “PUBG Mobile Lite update problem, please update to the latest version” error. As a result, they are unable to access the Beta server.
Hence, in this article, we discuss how you can fix the PUBG Mobile Lite Update error and start playing again.
PUBG Mobile Lite Update Problem
As the error says, your PUBG Mobile Lite Beta version isn’t updated to the latest version. Therefore, the PUBG Mobile Lite Update problem can be fixed by downloading the newest Beta version of the game i.e. 0.20.3.
Download Link: https://bit.ly/38geCWp
Follow these steps to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.3 Beta version:
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite Beta APK file from the above link.
- Open the Download folder and Install the beta-pubg-mobile-lite.apk downloaded file.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Launch the game from the home screen.
- Sign in to the guest account and enjoy the latest Beta version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
After following the above steps, the PUBG Lite Beta version will be updated to the latest version, and you will no longer face the update error in the game.
Note: Make sure your device has 1 GB of free storage space to accommodate all the necessary files.