Tencent Games, the developers behind PUBG Mobile Lite is gearing up for the next 1.0.0 update. As usual, beta testing will be conducted to test the upcoming features before the PUBG Mobile Lite 1.0.0 global release.
In good news for the PUBG Lite enthusiasts, the beta version for the next update is available now and the players can download it through the link given below. However, the testing phase for the Beta PUBG Mobile Lite 2021 hasn’t begun yet.
As of now, players can pre-load the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite Beta update and start playing whenever the new update arrives.
How to download Beta PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Version 2021
Download Link: https://bit.ly/38geCWp
Follow these steps to install PUBG Mobile Lite latest Beta version in 2021:
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite Beta APK file from the above link.
- Open the Download folder and Install the beta-pubg-mobile-lite.apk downloaded file.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Launch the installed application.
- Log in to the guest account to start playing the Beta version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
If the file shows the ‘Problem Parsing the Package’ error, consider re-downloading it and follow the above steps again. Moreover, removing the global version of PUBG Mobile Lite isn’t mandatory in order to install the latest Beta update.
As per reports, players can expect revamped TDM mode and a new map in the upcoming update.