The 1.3 update from PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) version has been released globally. Since it’s an exclusive version, only players in Japan and Korea can download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.3 Korean update from Google Play Store. However, the players from another region can still download it via one of the largest app stores, Tap Tap.
For unaware, Tap Tap is a mobile games sharing platform where one can download the official Android apps in one click. Hence, here is the step by step guide to download PUBG Mobile Korean 1.3 Update APK from TapTap.
PUBG Mobile Korean 1.3 version APK via Tap Tap
- Download the Tap Tap application on your Android phone from here.
- Install it on your smartphone, and make sure you have enabled the option to install the apps from unknown sources.
- Once the app is installed, go to PUBG Mobile Korea – Android Download | TapTap.
- Hit the Install button to start downloading the latest update.
- Once the latest version is installed, launch PUBG Mobile KR from the home screen.
The size of the PUBG Mobile Korea 1.3 version is around 1.4 GB, and it requires approximately 1.54 GB of free space to get installed. If you encounter ‘Problem Parsing the Package error,’ consider downloading the files again and reinstall them.
The PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) 1.3 version added a new MotorGlider vehicle, Karakin map, Sniper Rifle, and a lot more to the title.