Hitman 3 is currently running wild in terms of sales and critics, since it’s launch on January 20, 2021, it has become one of the critically acclaimed titles of this year. And, while players are enjoying the game and its mesmerizing photorealistic graphics, we can’t ignore the fact that clearing all levels, challenges, unlocking the doors and safe’s are a rather daunting task, especially, when we have a level like Hitman 3’s Dubai location – that has around 2 locked doors and 3 safes to unlock.
In total, there are three safe’s in Hitman 3’s Dubai location, and out of the three, two of the safe’s found in Security Room on level 2 and level 3 shares the same code, and the last safe located in the Penthouse Guest Room on Level 5 has its own different code.
Hitman 3 Dubai Safe Codes
Here are the safe codes for Hitman 3 Dubai Location.
- Security Room Level 2 – 6927, found on a sticky note affixed to a whiteboard in level 3 security room.
- Security Room Level 3 – 6927, found on a sticky note affixed to a whiteboard in level 3 security room.
- Penthouse Guest Room Level 5 – 7465, found on a blue sticky note affixed to a nearby computer.
The Security Room safe rewards the players with an Evacuation Keycard, which can be used to complete the challenge Mile High Drop, by triggering an evacuation. On the other hand, the Penthouse Guest Room safe gives players a new piece of intel, and that’s all.
If you are looking for Hitman 3’s Dubai Location locked door codes, then here they are –
- Atrium Locked Door Code – 4706
- Level 0 locked door code(leads to the staff area) – 4706
Hitman 3 is currently available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, and PC.