A few weeks ago, miHoYo rolled out its one of the biggest content update for Genshin Impact. The update 1.1 of Genshin Impact was well received by the Genshin Impact community as not only it came with new playable characters, quality of life changes(like increase in resin count, Encyclopedia, etc), new features, the update also introduced a brand new story quests that is one of the best set pieces in the entire game.
While players are already busy making different builds to defeat one of the strongest bosses, Tartaglia. The developers are preparing to introduce two new characters in the game. Zhongli and Xinyan are the two upcoming new characters of Genshin Impact.
A while ago the developers revealed Xinyan’s character demo trailer and with that, we are here with a handy guide on the new four-star character Xinyan.
Genshin Impact Xinyan’s abilities, Weapon of Choice, Constellations
Xinyan’s weapon of choice is the Claymore and her basic attack is called Dance of Fire. Just like other characters she has three different forms of basic attacks.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to four consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Spinning attack same as Chongyun and other Claymore users. The last attack is the most powerful.
- Plunging Attack: Strikes the ground to deal AoE damage.
Other Important Guides on Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Guide: 10 Tips For New And Veteran Players
- How To Switch Characters In Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact Dendro Characters and Sumeru Region Guide
- Genshin Impact: How To Get 5 Star Characters
- Genshin Impact: 5 Basic & Advanced Tips & Tricks That You Should Know
Xinyan’s Elemental Skill, Elemental Burst and Other Abilities
Just like any other character in Genshin Impact, Xinyan posses two elemental abilities, the Elemental skill- Sweeping Fervor and the Elemental Burst- Riff Revolution.
Elemental Skill: Sweeping Fervor
The elemental skill sweeping fervor creates a pyro shield around Xinyan. Also, the shield’s damage absorption scales with Xinyan’s total defense and the number of enemies she hits during a battle.
Here is the exact info on the different levels of Xinyan’s shield from Zilliongamer.
- Hitting 0-1 foe awards Shield Level 1: Ad Lib.
- Hitting 2 foes awards Shield Level 2: Lead-In.
- Hitting 3 or More foes awards Shield Level 3: Rave, which will likewise bargain irregular Pyro DMG to close by adversaries.
Xinyan’s shield also offers a few special properties like
- When released, it implants Xinyan with Pyro.
- It offers 250% DMG Absorption adequacy against Pyro DMG.
Elemental Burst: Riff Revolution
Launches enemy and deals AoE pyro damage around Xinyan.
|Fatal Acceleration||Upon getting a critical hit the attack speed of Normal and charged attacks are increased by 12% for five straight seconds. The effect takes place once every five seconds.|
|Impromptu Opening||Elemental Burst, Riff Revolution’s physical damage critical rate is up by 100%, forms level 3 shield Rave when cast.|
|Double Stop||Level of Elemental Skill, Sweeping Fervor is increased by 3. Max Upgrade – Level 15.|
|Wildfire Rhythm||Elemental Skill, Sweeping Fervor swing damage decreases foes physical resistance by 15% for 12 seconds.|
|Screaming For Encore||Level of Elemental Burst, Riff Revolution is increased by 4. Max Upgrade – Level 15.|
|Rocking in Flame||Stamina consumption for charged attacks is decreased by 30%. Moreover, the charged attacks get a temporary boost of 50% of Xinyan’s current defense.|
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!