Genshin Impact housing system was recently leaked when the version 1.5 beta testing began. But, after rampant leaks related to Genshin Impact 1.5 update, miHoYo, reportedly stopped the public beta testing. However, that didn’t stop the influx of new information regarding Genshin Impact’s housing system.
There are a plethora of leaks related to the Genshin Impact housing system found all over the internet. Going through every Genshin Impact housing leaks will take a lot of time. However, to help the Genshin Impact community, especially, players who are eager to learn more about the game’s new housing system. We have gathered a summary of the Genshin Impact Housing System: All Features that we know about.
Genshin Impact Housing System – Everything we know so far
- Genshin Impact’s housing system is called Teapot.
- The housing system will come with a feature where players can allow or disallow friends to visit.
- Players can enter friends Teapot even if they are offline, granted they are allowed to visit.
- Players cannot enter their house during co-op sessions. Doing so will kick other players out of the world.
- When you are in your House(Teapot), other players cannot join your game world.
- Genshin Impact Housing System will feature a separate housing shop, a new merchant, and a few other things.
- Genshin Impact housing will feature an intricate customization feature.
- Genshin Impact housing will introduce a plethora of new gatherable items which will serve as crafting materials for furniture and other housing-related items.
- Players can have different background settings in their housing.
- Genshin Impact housing will introduce a new currency called Realm Currency.
- Genshin Impact housing will introduce a new energy system called Adeptal Energy that will impact the Realm currency accumulation speed.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.