Genshin Impact 1.5 update will supposedly introduce a brand new housing system that will be fully customizable with housing items like furniture, lights, and other items. Moreover, there will also be a new bird companion which Genshin Impact players can call upon to teleport to their house.
Genshin Impact Housing System is full-fledged as it also features a housing shop – a separate store where players can buy furniture with special currency. That looks like Silver Coins.
Housing System – Teapot
Genshin Impact’s new housing system, Teapot offers some good and bad features.
- The housing system will come with a feature where players can allow or disallow friends to visit.
- Players can enter friends Teapot even if they are offline, granted they are allowed to visit.
- Players cannot enter their house during co-op sessions. Doing so will kick other players out of the world.
- When you are in your House(Teapot), other players cannot join your game world.
Genshin Impact 1.5 Will Introduce New Bosses
Genshin Impact 1.5 update will also introduce two new world bosses, namely Dahaka – a special Geovishap boss and Abyss Herald electro version.
Dahaka is also known as Dragon King and According to the leaks, this boss is one of the many dragons sealed in Liyue along with Primo Geovishap. He is currently sealed in The Chasm. Moreover, Dahaka can speak the human language and he used to be Zhongli’s friend. Expect something similar to Venti and Dvalin.
Also, Dahaka is going to be the next weekly boss in Genshin Impact.
We are also getting two new playable characters – Eula who is a five-star Cryo user from Mondstadt whose weapon of choice is a Claymore and Yanfei who is a four-star Pyro user from Liyue whose weapon of choice is a Catalyst.
Genshin Impact Eula and Yanfei leak highlights
To sum up this article, here are some important things about Eula and Yanfei that every Genshin Impact players should know.
- Eula is a descendant of the ancient nobles – the same nobles whom Venti and Venessa fought off to make Mondstadt free.
- Yanfei is half human and half Adepti, just like Ganyu.
- Eula is a Cryo user whose weapon of choice is a Claymore.
- Yanfei is a Pyro user whose weapon of choice is a Catalyst.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.