The Equivalent Exchange is one of the many world quests in Genshin Impact where players have to bring the local specialties of Mondstadt to a Fatui member called Victor. To trigger the Equivalent Exchange quest in Genshin Impact, players must have completed the Tales of Winter Commission.
Equivalent Exchange is basically a fetch quest where players have to talk to Sara(Owner of Good Hunter), Flora(the Florist), and Charles( bartender at Angel’s share) about their specialties and bring the items back to Victor.
In order to help players complete the Equivalent Exchange world quest in Genshin Impact – we have prepared a step-by-step guide.
How to complete Equivalent Exchange world quest in Genshin Impact
Step 1.) Go to Mondstadt Cathedral and talk to Victor.
Step 2.) Talk to Sara at Good Hunters.
- Prepare Satifying Salad and give it to Sara.
- After, that you obtain Good Hunter’s specialty.
Step 3.) Talk to Flora and answer her question “Dandelion is?”
- Select Dandelion is a flower.
- If you give a wrong answer then you have to give Dandelion seeds to Flora, in order to obtain her specialty.
Step 4.) Talk to Charles at Angel’s Share bar, the same location where you met Diluc for the first time.
- Retrieve the Cocktail Ingredients from the south of Dawn Winery(Diluc’s home).
- Give the ingredients back to Charles to get his specialty.
Step 5.) Now go back to Victor and give him all the items to finish the quest and receive the following rewards.
- Adventure XP X 100.
- Mora X 30,000.
- Hero’s Wit X 4.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.