Genshin Impact received a small 160 MB update on October 22, 2020, as a part of scheduled maintenance. We are nearing the launch of Genshin Impact version 1.1 update and, with that, the developers miHoYo want to confirm what people like in the base version of the game and whatnot.
Related: How To Reroll in Genshin Impact
So, the developers are taking a survey that after completion rewards players with 30,000 Mora and, they are also rewarding the players with 240 Primogems as a maintenance compensation reward.
Genshin Impact Free Primogems and Mora
As always miHoYo has sent free compensation reward to all Genshin Impact players irrespective of the platform. The reward this time is a hefty 240 primogems and, today we are going to talk about how players can claim the free compensation rewards and survey rewards in Genshin Impact.
How to claim Maintenance Compensation rewards Primogems(240)
- Open Genshin Impact.
- Go to the main menu and select the mailbox like icon located in the left-most menu.
- After opening mailbox, you can find a mail with heading “10/22 Maintenance Compensation“.
- Players can click on the mail and claim the individual reward or click on “Claim All” in the mail-menu to claim all pending rewards.
How to claim survey rewards in Genshin Impact: Get 30K Mora
- Open Genshin Impact.
- Go to in-game mail and select “Genshin Impact Player Preference Survey”.
- At the end of the mail, you will get a link to a survey. Click on the link.
- After that fill the “Genshin Impact Version Satisfactory Survey“.
- After the completion of the survey players will receive yet another mail with the same heading.
- Click on the mail and claim the 30,000 Mora.
Genshin Impact is a widely popular gacha-based role-playing game currently available on platforms including PC, PS4, Android and iOS. The game’s upcoming update 1.1 is slated to release on November 11, 2020. With the new update, players can expect new characters, features, items, quality of life changes and much more.
New characters coming with Genshin Impact update 1.1
- Zhongli: a five star Geo polearm user
- Childe: a five-star Hydro bow user
- Xinyan: a four-star Pyro claymore user
- Diona: a four-star Cyro bow user
That’s all for today. For more on Genshin Impact check out our Guide Section and Stick to Touch Tap Play for future updates on Genshin Impact or any other Mobile Game.
Also Read: Is CS: GO Mobile cross-platform?
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!