Genshin Impact 1.3 update is set of release on February 3, 2021, across platforms including PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS. Ever since the game’s release on September 28, 2020 – miHoYo has been rolling out major and minor updates on a timely basis. And with that Genshin Impact has maintained a perfect pool of content for new and old players to dive right into.
With Genshin Impact 1.3 update being right around the corner. Players are eager to know what are the new changes and content coming to the game. Though as always, miHoYo will be releasing Genshin Impact 1.3 update official patch notes, one or two days before the update.
However, with Genshin Impact 1.3 update developers discussion post being out, and other pieces of information on the version 1.3 update – we have a fair amount of details that when compiled together will serve as Genshin Impact 1.3 update intermediate patch notes.
So, without any further ado, let us check out everything new coming with Genshin Impact 1.3 update.
Genshin Impact 1.3 Patch Notes
Here is the patch notes of Genshin Impact 1.3 update –
- Genshin Impact update pre-installation feature on Android and iOS.
- Button Hold feature to increase or decrease the number of materials required while enhancing a weapon.
- Controller Support for iOS devices with OS version 14 or above.
- Material Converter – Players will be able to convert one material type to another. More information will be revealed at a later date.
- Geo Element buff.
- Zhongli’s skill adjustments.
- Events will no longer cost original resins – Apart from Ley Line Outcrops or Domains, the majority of the events will no longer cost resins.
- Battlepass will reward additional fragile resins – Sojourner’s Battle Pass and Gnostic Hymn will reward players with Fragile Resin ×1 per 10 levels, starting from Level 5.
- New Playable Character Xiao
- New Playable Character Hu Tao
- New Event Lantern Rite Festival
- New Event Tower Defense.
- New Event Windbloom Festival(tentative)
- New Enemy Primo Geovishap.
- New character ascension item Juvenile Jade.
- Electro-Charged reactions triggered by Rain Sword and Oz will no more trigger Fischl’s Talent “Undone Be Thy Sinful Hex” when neither Xingqiu nor Fischl is on the field.
We will add new information in this patch notes as soon as we get some official news or hints.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.