Free Fire’s Illuminate proved to be a great success for the developers as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. Garena has rolled out yet another “Heroes Arise” update for Free Fire to deliver an entirely new gaming experience to fans.
With the Heroes Arise patch hitting global servers, Free Fire gamers can download the latest update from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, sometimes players experience issues while updating the game; in that case, APK and OBB files can be used to install the Free Fire Heroes Arise Update.
Here’s a guide to install Free Fire Heroes Arise via APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire Heroes Arise Update
Free Fire Heroes Arise update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 750 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate the smartphone.
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire Heroes Arise version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Please note: In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
The Heroes Arise update has brought plenty of new content to the table, such as the Link system, Credit system, new Kenta character, and more. In addition, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed in Free Fire’s Heroes Arise update.