The highly anticipated, Free Fire OB30 update has finally been released globally after a short maintenance break. The newest update has brought various new features and changes such as new 6 vs 6 Clash Squad custom room matches, Airdrop Vending Machine, replay system (beta), new Guild UI and a lot more. In addition, several weapons have been nerfed and buffed in the Free Fire’s OB30 update.
Free Fire OB30 update is now available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Besides this, players can also download and install the latest patch via the APK and OBB files of the game.
Hence, this article provides a step-by-step guide on how the players can download the latest Free Fire OB30 update on their device via the APK and OBB file.
How to download Free Fire OB30 update
APK Download Link: Will be added soon
OBB Download Link: Will be added soon
- Download the OB30 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire OB30 update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 700 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to install on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Keep in touch with us to receive the latest Garena Free Fire updates.