Free Fire’s latest OB26 update that was released in the first week of February has brought a ton of changes and new features to the title. The latest update includes Shirou character, MAG-7 Shotgun, Dragon pet and more.
Players can directly update the Free Fire game from Google Play Store and Apple Store. Apart from this, they can also install the newest version via the latest APK and OBB files of the game.
For those who don’t know much about this, here’s a step by step guide to download Free Fire February Update 2021.
How to download Free Fire February Update?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3oNYuR5
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/36H2lsL
- Download the Garena Free Fire APK and OBB files from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Now open the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
The update weighs around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 650 MB. Hence, it will require approx. 1 GB of free storage on the devices.
In case, the download file shows an error, “Problem the Parsing Package”, consider redownloading the APK file and install it again.