Garena recently introduced the newest Free Fire 1.59.1 update, which brought an array of changes, including training grounds enhancements, a new weapon, a free look option, and much more to the game. In addition to this, the developers have also added a new map-based store. With its help, players can get access to their favorite weapon on any map.
Players can directly download the Free Fire 1.59.1 update from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, if one encounters issues, the APK file of the latest update can be used for a swift installation of Free Fire’s newest version. Here’s the download link for the same.
How to download Free Fire v1.59.1 update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3oNYuR5
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/36H2lsL
- Download the Garena Free Fire 1.59.1 version from the above button.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Now open the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire v1.59.1 APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 650 MB. The update requires approx. 1 GB of free storage on the devices.
Free Fire v1.59.1 update features
- Clash Squad Season 5 – Begins 02/05 17:00 SGT.
- Classic Mode (Battle Royale) Update:
- War Chest for looting now available.
- Revival Point now available. (Casual Mode Only)
- Revival Card now available. (Casual Mode Only)
- New Training Grounds – Batou
- New Item: Fancy Hammer
- New Item: Giant Dice
- Map and zone adjustments
- New Weapon – MAG-7
- Dynamic Duo system available 02/09!
- Free Look now available.
- In-game Radio Commands now available.
- Weapon Stats Adjustment.