Free Fire’s New Beginning proved to be a great success for the developers as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. Garena has rolled out yet another “The Cobra” update for Free Fire to deliver an entirely new gaming experience to the fans.
With The Cobra patch hitting the global servers, the Free Fire gamers can download the latest update from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, sometimes players experience issues while updating the game from it, and in that case, APK and OBB files can be used to install the Free Fire The Cobra Update.
Here’s a guide to install Free Fire The Cobra Update via APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire The Cobra Update APK
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3oNYuR5
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/36H2lsL
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire The Cobra version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire The Cobra update APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 630 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone.
The Cobra Update has brought plenty of new content to the table, such as a brand new Training Island, New Mechanism in Battle Royale mode, War Chest, and many new features.