Free Fire Ranked Season 25 is coming close to an end, and Free Fire players might have unlocked all the Royale Pass rewards. While there are a few weeks left in Ranked Season 25 end, fans are already excited for the Ranked Season 26 release.
The upcoming Free Fire Ranked Season 26 will bring a bunch of phenomenal rewards at certain tiers. On top of this, the players’ ranks will be reset at the end of the current season, and once again, players have to grind to reach the desired rank.
For those eagerly waiting for the next season, here’s when it begins in the game.
Free Fire Ranked Season 26 Release Date
Free Fire Ranked Season 26 will begin on February 18, as per the countdown mentioned in the game. The seasonal update typically weighs a few megabytes and is only rolled out to deliver new content.
Until then, players can advance through all the current ranked tiers to unlock the glorious freebies. The developers usually roll out the content update 24 hours after the series ends. Therefore, season 26 should also kick off shortly in Free Fire.
The rank reset pattern is as follows:
- Bronze 1 and 2 will reset to Bronze 1
- Bronze 3 and Silver 1 will reset to Bronze 2
- Bronze I and Bronze II will reset to Bronze I
- Bronze III and Silver I will reset to Bronze II
- Silver II and Silver III will reset to Silver I
- Gold I and Gold II will reset to Silver II
- Gold III and Gold IV will reset to Silver III
- Platinum I and II will reset to Gold I
- Platinum III and IV will reset to Gold II
- Diamond I will reset to Gold III
- Diamond II will reset to Gold IV
- Diamond III and Diamond IV will reset to Platinum I
- Heroic will reset to Platinum III
- Master will reset to Diamond I