PUBG Mobile’s newest Season 17 officially began on January 19, 2021 and brought a brand new Royale Pass with rewards based on the Runic Power theme. Much like previous Seasons, the PUBG Mobile Season 17 will last around two months.
When will PUBG Mobile Season 17 end?
As per the official announcement, the PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 17: Runic Power will end on March 21, 2020. Once the current season draws to an end, the RP section of the game will be locked for the next 24 hours. Furthermore, the rank of all the players will be reset at the end of the season.
Players have around 60 days to unlock all the tiers of the current season and after that, they will not be able to collect the RP rewards. Hence, it’s strongly recommended to complete the daily and weekly missions to rush your progress on the Royale Pass dashboard.
Season 17 update New Features and Changes
- RUNIC POWER themed interface and rewards: Spin the Wheel of Fate to obtain upgraded rank rewards!
- Choose between Resplendent Dawn and Deadly Sickle at rank 50, and reach rank 100 to get the majestic Guardian Armor Set and the new themed UZI and M16A4!
- RP missions have been overhauled to lower the difficulty while increasing the point rewards! Added season match time rewards.
- Accumulate match time to collect point rewards.
- Added RP point rewards to weekly Activity progress.
- Complete missions to accumulate Activity and collect point rewards.
- RP Activity Pack event: Purchase Activity Packs to rank up your RP quickly, and collect Mission Activity Points to convert them all into UC refunds.
- The adventure event is back with the RUNIC POWER theme: Go to the RP exclusive event tab and obtain Metro Badges to go on an adventure like no other.
- Improved the selection between UC and AG: It is now only necessary to choose this once per season, and you can change your mind at any time. Adjusted the pace at which currency is returned to players via rank rewards to increase the amount given at lower ranks.