PUBG Mobile Season 17 update has been released for all the versions such as VN, KR and Game for Peace. The update brought a bunch of new content to the game including brand new Season 17 Royale Pass, Runic Power Adventure event, RP Activity Pack event and more.
Since the PUBG Mobile KR version is explicitly developed for Korean and Japanese, players from the other regions can’t download it directly from the Google Play Store. To install the latest PUBG Mobile Season 17 update on your smartphone, you must download the APK and OBB files of the most recent version.
Before moving forward, it’s crucial to note that PUBG Mobile Season 17 APK file size is around 59 MB, and the OBB file weighs about 1.35 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
How to download PUBG Mobile Korean (KR) Season 17 Update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3nTSWEc
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3qwAao6
- Download PUBG Mobile Korea’s latest version APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Launch PUBG Mobile Korean version and log in to your account.
- On the main screen, hit the Update button on the popup.
- Once the download completes, reboot the game and enjoy the latest Season 17 update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.