Another week of quests has dropped in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4. Week 3 quests and challenges includes using the new marksman rifle, landing in named locations, and opening Holo-Chests with special keys. Check out the full list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 3: All Quests and Challenges!
Every Week 3 Quest and Challenge in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
Each week, Fortnite has another set of bonus quests to complete, each awarding the player 20K XP on completion. This week, we are taking advantage of some of the new items and features that arrived with the recent v22.10 update. Holo-Chests, Cobra DMR, and new or changed locations and landmarks are all part of the latest update, and these weekly challenges.
- Deal damage to opponents with a Marksman Rifle from at least 75m away (0/150)
- Land at The Driftwood (0/1)
- Collect Gold Bars in a single match (0/100)
- Open a Holo-Chest with a Key at a gas station (0/1)
- Deal damage to Supply Llamas (0/500)
- Visit the Reality Tree and Herald’s Sanctum in a single match (0/2)
- Gain shields from Jellyfish, Shield Fish, or Slurp Fish (0/200)
- Deal damage to opponents with SMGs or Assault Rifles (0/1000)
- Spend bars in a single match (0/100)
As usual, each weekly challenge awards players with 20K of XP, with an extra bonus of 50K when all the weekly quests are finished. Completing these quests is a great way to boost your levelling up!
That is all you need to know so far about the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 3 quests and challenges! Next up, why not find out how to complete all the Bytes quests available right now? Good luck!