Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has a great range of quests and challenges to help you gain bonus XP and level up. It is now time for week 3, and the list of bonus quests includes using Shockwave Grenades, interacting with boulders and diving boards, and visiting the temples. Find out more below about Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 3: All Quests and Challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 3 Bonus Quests and Challenges
It is the third week of this new season already and we have some amazing quests to complete. Each completed quests earns the player 15K XP, plus more for completing multiple weekly quests. Each weekly quest completed can also unlock more Snap cosmetics! As the weekly quests are introduced, more Snap styles are made available to players who complete them. Check out the list of new quests for week 3 right here:
Week 3 Quests
- Impulse 1 Enemy Player with a Shockwave Grenade
- Dislodge or Destroy 3 Runaway Boulders with a Melee Weapon (Pickaxe)
- Damage Opponents for 75 HP within 30 seconds of Getting Out of the Water
- Reach Maximum Shields at a Temple Once
- Jump Off Diving Boards 3 Times
- Headbutt an Opponent While Riding a Boar
- Get 3 Seconds of Airtime in a Land Vehicle
Those are all the new week 3 quests and challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3! We hope this list and the links provided have helped you complete this set of weekly quests quickly and easily.
Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions, or to let us know if you are enjoying this season so far. Good luck!