As part of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Battle Pass, players have been given the chance to assemble their own crazy looking outfits from ‘snap on’ parts. The outfit ‘Snap’ is unlocked in page 1 of the Battle Pass, which subsequently unlocks their quests too.
Players must find and collect Tover Tokens from different locations around the map to unlock various parts of Snap. These parts are not all available to find just yet- players will have to wait each week for more to be unlocked. Find out the locations of all available Tover Tokens right now in Fortnite in our guide below.
Snap Tover Token Locations
The first Tover Tokens are available to unlock right now with more coming in the coming weeks up until September 17th, 2022. Here are the locations we know so far and will continue to update the list as they arrive. The parts for assembly include 21 Heads, 21 Arms (left and right can be added separately), 6 Legs, and 3 Torsos.
The mini map does show a grey icon to indicate where the token is when you are nearby but many players are finding them hard to see. Here is our list of where to head to if you are having trouble finding each of the 3 available tokens in each location:
- Rave Cave – each of the tokens are positioned along the rollercoaster. Jump in a Baller and you’ll find them fast!
- Logjam Lumberyard – explore the marina to the south of Logjam and look around wood piles near the Reboot Van.
- Shifty Shafts – the tokens are in and around the mountain to the northwest of Shifty.
- Sleepy Sound – head to Fishsticks restaurant and find the tokens near some green umbrellas.
- The Ruins – go southeast of The Daily Bugle and explore the staircases and the center of The Ruins.
- Sanctuary – check out the middle of Sanctuary near stone pillars and cornfields.
- The Joneses – there are tokens at the shack in the north, the trailer to the south, and the shooting range.
- Seven Outpost VII – find each token at a building with a vault, at a boat dock, and on a hill.
- Condo Canyon – one token is on a rooftop garden, another is at a pawn shop, and the third is at the waffle restaurant.
- Rocky Reels – go to the drive-in theatre to find one, at the playground, and in a building to the east of a standing truck.
- Synapse Station – all three tokens are inside the cave in Lil’ Shaftie.
- Greasy Grove – all tokens are on top of mushrooms. Visit west of the Gas Station, near a Reboot Van, and by a boating shop.
- Reality Falls – one is at the base of the Reality Tree, one is at the top of the tree, and the other is behind the waterfall.
Those are all the locations of existing Tover Tokens in Fortnite right now. All three tokens must be found to unlock the corresponding part. Good luck!