Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 13 challenges are here! If you need help knowing what each week 13 quest entails, we are here to help. For week 13, players are asked to challenge NPCs to a duel, emote in a giant bear head, slide for a long distance, and much more! Find out what we can look forward to in our guide: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 13: All Quests and Challenges.
All Week 13 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Here we have all the information on the week 13 quests. Players can complete each challenge to earn 15K of XP to help them level up and earn those all-important Battle Stars!
This week’s quests are a mix of fighting, dancing, and sliding. Here is a run down on what to expect from the week 13 quests:
- Challenge a character to a duel and defeat them
- Deal 250 SMG damage to opponents within 5 seconds of sprinting
- Emote for 5 seconds in the giant Cuddle Team Leader head
- Refuel a vehicle in 3 different gas stations in a single match
- Slide 50m continuously
- Throw a Boogie Bomb while at an IO Outpost
- Use a Junk Rift at Wreck Ravine or Rocky Wreckage
As always, Epic Games may alter or remove any of these if there are issues, but if they do we will let you know and update this guide accordingly! If you need any further help completing these quests come and check out what other Fortnite help Touch Tap Play has to offer.
Those are all of the challenges set for week 13 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3! Good luck.