Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 10 challenges were released by data miners and we have all the info! If you would like to see what will be expected from players for week 10, then we have everything you need to know. For week 10 players are asked to use a zero point fish, damage players with a Charge SMG, drop an assault rifle, and much more! Find out what will be asked of us in this guide: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 10: All Quests and Challenges.
All Week 10 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter, we have all the information we need to tell you what the week 10 quests will be when they arrive. Players will complete each challenge to earn 15K of XP to level up and earn those all-important Battle Stars!
This week’s quests are a mix of using a baller and finding different weapons. Here is a run down on what to expect when week 10 comes:
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (0/1)
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down the sight (0/100)
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a zero point fish (0/100)
- Travel in a Baller while on water (0/500)
- Eliminate a player with the first shot of a Prime Shotgun (0/1)
- Drop a Hammer Assault Rifle (0/1)
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (0/1)
- Destroy structures (0/20)
- Deal damage with explosives (0/200)
As always, Epic Games may change any of these if issues arise, but if they do we will let you know and update this guide accordingly! If you need any further help completing these quests come and check out what other Fortnite help Touch Tap Play has to offer.
Those are all of the challenges set for week 10 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3! Good luck.