A new update is now live for Fire Emblem Three Houses worldwide, introducing new features, fixes, and support for the new DLC expansion, Cindered Shadows.
The new features added to the game by update 1.2.0 are somewhat noteworthy, as they are not only quality of life improvements. Following the update, players will be able to change characters’ appearances in quicker ways, invite Rhea to tea and even pair Bernadetta with a new support partner in the Crimson Flower chapter.
New and Updated Features
- You can now select the Dancer Ensemble costume for the protagonist in Unit Appearance.
- You can now change your unit’s appearance from the activity-selection screen on days off and mission days, in addition to changing within your Personal Quarters while exploring.
- Access Unit Appearance by pressing the L Button on the activity-selection screen.
- You can now change the appearance of all characters simultaneously in Unit Appearance.
- Do so by selecting Everyone at the bottom of the character list in Unit Appearance.
- Added a new support partner for Bernadetta in the Crimson Flower chapter.
- You can now deliver Lost Items to Rhea. In addition, you can now invite Rhea to Tea Parties.
- Tea Parties with Rhea can be unlocked by accepting the additional quest Esteemed Company from Rhea.
- The additional quest will become available from Ep. 5, Tower of Black Winds, onward as long as Tea Parties have been unlocked. It is also necessary to complete the Lost Item quest: Lost? Found!
- Ally costumes have been set to display as “War” in Hunting by Daybreak regardless of In Battle settings.
The full update notes for the Fire Emblem Three Houses 1.2.0 update can be found on Nintendo’s Official Website.
Fire Emblem Three Houses is now available on Nintendo Switch. The Cindered Shadows update is also available right now as part of the expansion pass.