There are just a lot of things to focus on in the game, and if you started with a class that you’re not exactly fond of in the early game, then you might think about making a new character and starting all over.
Well, if that is the case, then let me tell you now: you don’t need to make a new character and start from 0 – you can just change class in-game without having to lose your progress!
So if you want to learn how to change to class without deleting your character, then let me help you and explain everything that you need to know in order to do that!
Changing your class will not come cheap, but it doesn’t cost premium currency, so f2p players: you’re safe to change your class! You just need to farm (a lot) to gather the Gold to do it!
And if you are still at the beginning, I suggest that you first check out our Dragon Raja classes guide where we are helping you choose the right class for you based on your play style!
Now that you’ve already advanced quite a bit in the game, I will tell you what conditions you need to meet in order to be able to change your class:
– You need to be at least level 40 in order to change your class.
– You need to have 300k Gold the first time you want to change class, and more after (because the cost of changing class gets increasingly higher with each change).
– You need to play through the tutorial enough to be able to open the world map (this should be available anyway when you are level 40).
After you change your class, there are also a few things that you need to know:
– There is a 24h cooldown between class changes, every time that you want to change. So you can only swap class once per day. Either way, in that time it will be pretty difficult to gather all of that Gold, so that shouldn’t be a problem.
– All of your stats will be transferred once you change class, so you won’t lose anything.
– You might have to learn the new class from the beginning, if you got used to only a certain one, so I advise you don’t go into massive PvP before you know your newly chosen class well.
OK, and with these being out of the way, we can safely move forward to the steps that you need to take in order to change the class in game!
How to change class in Dragon Raja step by step:
– First thing that you need to do is open the Map and head on to the World Map. The map is available by tapping in the upper right corner of the screen, on your character’s location marked with coordinates. Then, select the World Map option.
– In the World Map you will have a lot of locations, but the one you want to select the location in the bottom side, which is the Cassell College.
– Head on to Cassell College and there you will see a list of NPCs on the right side of the screen.
– Select the first option, which should have the text “(Special) Class Transfer“. That will set your destination to the NPC called Cygnet which will help you change your class.
– Talk to Cygnet and select the option “Change Class“. This will let you choose the new class that you want to go for, and after you can pay the fee.
– Select the class you want, confirm it and pay the 300k Gold fee.
And that is how you change classes in Dragon Raja! If you just swapped class, you might want to learn how to get stronger fast in the game! And for that, you can read our Dragon Raja tips and tricks to get stronger fast once you changed your class!
Also, if you’re looking to learn how to play a Blade Master or a Soul Dancer, you can feel free to take a look at our Blade Master class guide or Soul Dancer class guide, which will teach you everything that you need to know about these classes and their skills! Also, you can read our Dragon Raja tips and tricks to get stronger fast once you changed your class!
Do you want to learn something else about the game or you have some suggestions? Leave your comments down in the comments section below!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!