The fifth season of Call of Duty: Mobile is live now. The newest season adds many new features and content such as Docks map, CR56 AMAX gun, Aniyah Incursion map, Gung-Ho and a lot more.
COD Mobile Season 5 revolves around In Deep Water theme, which brought a brand new Battle Pass as well, including many premium and free rewards. The basic version of the battle pass can be bought for 220CP, whereas the upgraded variant can be purchased for 520CP.
The Season five update is live now on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK and OBB files.
How to download COD Mobile Season 5 Update?
The COD Mobile Season 5 update APK file size weighs around 90 MB, whereas the OBB file is around 2.7 GB. Thus make sure that your device has 4GB of free storage space before downloading it.
Follow the steps below to download and install the COD Mobile Season 5 Update:
- Download the APK and OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.