Call of Duty: Mobile’s much-awaited Season 5 is right around the corner. The upcoming season’s battle pass would be known as In Deep Water, and the trailer for the same has also been unveiled officially. Moreover, the COD Mobile Season 5 patch notes are out now, revealing several major additions to the game.
The COD Mobile Season 5 update is set to bring CR 56 AMAX gun, shorty, Docks, Aniyah Incursion map, and much more. Additionally, a new 10v10 mode is coming as well in the next season, featuring intense battles.
Related: Best COD Mobile Weapon Skins
Here are the official patch notes of the upcoming Season 5 update.
COD Mobile Season 5 Official Patch Notes
In Deep Water Battle Pass
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Designs: BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit, CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo, DR-H – Respirator, QXR – Breathtaking Capture and PP19 Bizon – Blood Octopus
- New Epic Soldiers: Otter – Backstroke, Murrick, Locke – Human Hunter, Rosé – Presser
- New Legendary Calling Card: Eye of the Storm
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- CR-56 AMAX
- K9 Unite Operator skill
- Credit Points
- Skins and more
New Weapon: CR-56 AMAX
- An assault rifle that is easy to control, and you can quickly aim at the enemy’s head with a headshot.
- It supports many attachments and can be replaced with various types of stock for short-range or long-range damage.
- It can be converted from a semi-auto magazine attachment to a designated marksman rifle.
New Shotgun: Shorty
- It is a pump-fired shotgun and a defensive weapon with excellent short-range damage and high mobility.
New Perk: Gung-Ho
- A new green perk that lets you hip-fire throw grenades and reloads while sprinting.
- In Battle Royale, the new Time Traveler class can Glitch back in time, in addition to boasting high resistance to explosives.
New Operator skill: K9 Unit
- Calls a military dog that tracks enemies by smell and automatically attacks them.
New Map: Suldal Harbor
New Map: Docks
New Map: Aniyah Incursion
New Mode: Ground Mission
- Experience the exciting gameplay of 10v10 battles on a new No Raid map.
New Mode: Time Runaway: Confirm Kill
- Achieving a kill or a confirmed kill (obtaining a dog tag) grants a timed runaway status.
- If you fail to accumulate kills or confirm kills over and over again, a raging explosion will occur at the player.
- Available maps: crash, standoff, firing range, etc.
New BR Class: Rewind
- Active ability (Glitch): Allows players to teleport to a location from 5 seconds prior. HP and movement speed will be reset.
- Passive ability (Tactical Mask): Reduce the impact duration of flashbang grenade and concussion grenade by 40%.
- Unlockable via one of the upcoming event.
Improvements and Optimizations
- When PP19 is equipped without attachment, the damage range is reduced.
- Reduced damage range when equipped with PP19 with monolithic silencer or OWC designated marksman rifle.
- Damage is reduced when QXR is equipped without attachment.
- The chest damage factor increases when QXR is equipped without attachments.
- When QXR is mounted without attachment, bullet spread is slightly increased.
- When QXR is equipped with reinforcement bolts, the chest damage factor is reduced.
- Slightly increases vertical recoil when QXR is equipped with reinforcement bolts.
- Reduced damage range when equipped with QXR with Monolithic Silencer or OWC Designated Marksman Rifle.
- When ASM10 is equipped without attachment, the damage range is slightly increased.
- Aimed fire time is reduced when ASM10 is equipped with OWC Ranger or OWC Designated Marksman Rifle.
- When equipped with Locus with OWC Skeleton Butt, the aiming shooting time is slightly increased.
- Reduced aim fire time when equipped with AGR556 with MIP Extended Light Barrel, OWC Designated Marksman Rifle or RTC Steady Butt.
- Hawk X3 HP is slightly reduced.
- Hawk X3 Accuracy decreases when shooting continuously.
- Fixed a bug where player vision could go through walls in certain locations in Tunisia.