Call of Duty: Mobile is finally into the third season and the new one i.e. Tokoyo Escape brought a wide range of exciting content. With the season 3 update dropping officially, Activision added new multiplayer maps, gameplay modes, weapons, and a battle pass.
Like previous battle passes, the Tokyo Escape Battle Pass also has 50 tiers which feature a mixture of free and paid rewards. For the free version, the game developers have added rewards like Scout – Paper Fan at tier one, new weapon PP19 Bizon at tier 21, and M16 – Severed at tier 50.
At the same time, the premium version showcases Hidora Kai – The Boss at tier 1, followed by Takeo – Sensei and Spectre – Ninja at tier 30 and tier 50, respectively.
Here’s the complete list of Free and Premium Rewards that one can unlock in the COD Mobile season 3.
Season 3 Battle Pass Free Rewards
- Scout – Paper Fan (tier 1)
- Pharo – Severed (tier 4)
- New Operator Skill Bull Charge (tier 14)
- Defender – Paper Fan (tier 17)
- New Weapon PP19 Bizon (tier 21)
- RPD – Severed (tier 31)
- Samurai Tuna Charm (tier 38)
- NA-45 – Severed (tier 41)
- Samurai Chop Calling Card (tier 46)
- M16 – Severed (tier 50)
Season 3 Battle Pass Premium Rewards
- Hidora Kai – The Boss (tier 1)
- Type 25 – Oni (tier 1)
- Showdown Calling Card (tier 1)
- RUS-79U – Karuta (tier 10)
- Way of the Sword Emote (tier 15)
- AK117 – Card Armor (tier 25)
- Takeo – Sensei (tier 30)
- ASM10 – Scabbard (tier 35)
- QXR – Scorching Sun (tier 40)
- PP19 Bizon – Yokai (tier 50)
- The Boss Avatar (tier 50)
- Samurai Frame (tier 50)
- Spectre – Ninja (tier 50)
Note: In order to unlock premium rewards, it’s necessary to purchase season 3 battle pass costing around 220CP.