COD Mobile’s much-awaited update called “Tokyo Escape” has been out now globally. The update brought PP19 Bizon, Oasis multiplayer map, and Bull Charge operator skill to the game. In addition to this, plenty of new content will keep releasing throughout season three. Read the full patch notes here.
In order to download COD Mobile‘s latest update, one must head over to the Google Play Store. However, the users can install it via sideloading the newest version APK and OBB files that we have listed below.
Related: How to play Zombies in COD Mobile
This article lists the steps to download and install Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 APK and OBB.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 APK Download
APK + OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3mWxzTO
- Download the APK and OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
COD Mobile Season 3 update APK file size is around 88 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 2 GB. Thus, ensure that your device has 5 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.