Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11 is here, and once again, plenty of weapons are subject to changes. As always, players are most curious about the weapon balance adjustments as it significantly affects the whole meta.
In the latest COD Mobile Season 11 update, developers have nerfed and buffed four weapons in total to achieve the balance. The list includes CBR4 SMG, Kilo Bolt-Action, HS0405 and 500gr Slug. So without any further ado, let’s dig deep into the complete details.
COD Mobile Season 11 – All weapon buffs and nerfs
Compared to the popular weapons, the CBR4 is more difficult to control in the current meta. The weapon has a large Get-Hit flinch that negatively impacts the gaming experience. Therefore, we improved the weapon handling for the CBR4.
- Base Get-Hit flinch reduced
- Recoil adjustment, optimize the abrupt trajectory to the upper right, so that the recoil is more steady when firing continuously.
The Kilo Bolt-Action’s base ADS time gives no advantage amongst other shooter rifles, and the disadvantage the ADS time given by the barrel attachments is vigorous. While the gun’s range is not dominant and the overall ADS speed is slow, we have slightly improved the overall ADS speed of the gun.
- Base ADS Time: 0.4 -> 0.38
- MIP Extended Light Barrel: ADS Time: +10% -> +7%
- OWC Ranger Barrel: ADS Time: +15% -> +12%
- OWC Marksman Barrel: ADS Time: +15% -> +12%
The slow fire rate of HS0405 did not meet anticipated results. Though the single shrapnel has a higher damage benefit, the excessive emission puts the actual combat intensity at a disadvantage. Therefore, the weapon emission is now reduced.
- Hipfire Bullet Spread reduced
- ADS Bullet Spread reduced
- New effect: Reduce ADS spread
- Enhance effect: Damage Range