Call of Duty: Mobile is at the halfway point of Season 9, also known as Nightmare, meaning only a few weeks are left in the release of the Season 10 update.
As always, the game fans are pretty excited for the release of the COD Mobile Season 10 update and undoubtedly want a glimpse of the new features coming in the next patch. Beyond this, players are also heavily demanding a test server for the upcoming update, as Activision hasn’t released it since the release of the Season 9 update.
So without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10, including its release date, test server, features, and more.
COD Mobile Season 10 Release Date
COD Mobile Season 10 update will release on November 18 (UTC), according to the in-game battle pass countdown. Following the previous release patterns, the new season is usually released immediately after the previous season’s end.
Once the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 hits the global servers, players can download it from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. We expect the update size to be around 1.5GB, so players must ensure that their device should have enough storage before downloading it.
The Public Test Build, also known as Test Server, is perhaps the most anticipated thing before releasing any major update. In the most recent community update, the officials have shared the details of the COD Mobile Season 10 test server.
Here are all of the public test build details below:
- Begins today on November 2nd
- Test end date TBD
- Available for Android and iOS devices
- Android 64 Bit – https://bit.ly/CODMPTB64Bit2
- Android 32 Bit – https://bit.ly/CODMPTB32Bit
- TestFlight iOS – https://bit.ly/CODMTestFlight
- Download Size: Less than 1 gigabyte, Wifi connection is highly recommended
- Player Registration Limit: 25,000 (Android) and 15,000 (iOS)
- Content suited for ages 16+
- All information and player data collected during this test will be deleted
As usual, everything you see in the build may not be final, maybe buggy may have placeholder art or text, or maybe different from what eventually releases. The content you see is either going to be from the next season or the following (S10 or S11)
New Features and Leaks
As we’ve mentioned earlier, a public test server for the COD Mobile Season 10 has been released officially, revealing some new features and content coming along with the next update. These features are:
- New Modes: Snowball Fight & Control.
- New Weapon: SVD Dragunov Sniper Rifle
- New Scorestreak: Orbital Laser
- New Tactical Equipment: Decoy Grenade
- New Function in the game: Players can now get the option to delete in-game resources.
- New props and a new pistol, and gamers will also be happy to hear that Battle Royale Class and Scorestreak are going to be added.
- Balance adjustment for some weapons.
Related: How to unlock Thumper in COD Mobile Season 9
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!