Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 entitled “Nightmare” brought two new functional weapons, Swordfish and Thumper, to the game. While we’ve already made a guide to unlocking Swordfish in COD Mobile, this time around, we’d like to guide our readers to unlocking the Thumper in the game.
For unaware ones, Thumper is the first grenade launcher for Call of Duty: Mobile that hit multiple enemies at once using explosive grenades. For now, you can acquire this new weapon in two different places. Players can unlock Thumper for free by completing all the “Outta the Way Seasonal challenge missions. If completing the tasks isn’t for you, then you can also snag it from the Unhinged Jokester Draw, which obviously requires you to invest some bucks into COD Mobile.
Here’s a comprehensive guide to unlocking Thumper in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9.
How to unlock Thumper in COD Mobile Season 9
The only way to unlock Thumper in COD Mobile Season 9 is by completing all the missions of the Outta the Way seasonal challenge. Outta the Way is a seven-part seasonal challenge that tasks you with completing several objectives in multiplayer mode. Here’s the list of all the missions that must be completed in order to unlock the Thumper:
- Play 5 MP Matches– 5 Weapon XP Cards, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 enemies with any Lethal equipment– J358-Shocking, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 10 Enemies with any pistol– Urban Undead spray, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Bloodthirsty Medal 5 times in MP Matches– Chipset Avatar Frame, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 Enemies with the Martyrdom Perk equipped– 10 Weapon XP Cards, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Win 3 Matches with any Shotgun equipped with 5 attachments– SKS- Voltaic Garden, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 Enemies with the Amped Perk equipped– Thumper, 4000 Battle Pass XP
Please note: All the tasks must be completed in sequential order only.
Once you’ve unlocked the new functional weapon, head to the weapon section menu and equip Thumper into your loadout to utilize into your next game. Here’s the official teaser showcasing Thumper into action:
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!