Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 “Nightmares” update is live now, bringing back the zombie mode and plentitude of new content. Beyond this, it also saw a couple of additions from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, including two new multiplayer maps, Tak-5 operator skill and a new Swordfish functional weapon.
Call of Duty: Mobile gamers can download the Season 9 update from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, common downloading errors are inevitable while updating the game; hence below we have provided the direct download links to COD Mobile Season 9 update’s APK and OBB files.
How to download COD Mobile Season 9 Update
The COD Mobile Season 9 update APK file size weighs around 100 MB, whereas the OBB file weighs 1.4 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 3 GB of free storage space before downloading it. Here are the steps below to download and install the APK and OBB files:
APK download link: https://bit.ly/2ZhAgrs
OBB download link: https://bit.ly/3G203EV
- Download the Season 9 APK and OBB files from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.
Related: Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes