Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 “Shadow Returns” is live now, adding a plentitude of new content including a Vacant map, MVP replay feature, Control gameplay mode, and Warfare in Blackout. Beyond this, Activision has also nerfed and buffed a bunch of weapons to achieve the balance.
Call of Duty: Mobile gamers can download the Season 10 update from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, common downloading errors are inevitable while updating the game; hence below we have provided the direct download links to COD Mobile Season 10 update’s APK and OBB files.
How to download COD Mobile Season 10 Update
The COD Mobile Season 10 update APK file size weighs around 100 MB, whereas the OBB file weighs 1.4 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 3 GB of free storage space before downloading it. Here are the steps below to download and install the APK and OBB files:
- Download the Season 10 APK and OBB files from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and log in with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.
- Related: Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!