Call of Duty: Mobile Season 10 called Shadow Returns is a few days away, and the developers have announced the official patch notes of the next update. As always, there are plenty of new maps, modes, weapons, and much more coming to the update. However, players are most curious about the weapon balance adjustments as it significantly affects the whole meta.
COD Mobile Season 10 is also tied to a slew of weapon nerfs and buffs that are listed below.
All weapon nerfs and buffs in COD Mobile Season 10
- Initial flight speed: 30m/s to 60m/s, maximum speed unchanged.
- Direct hit Damage in MP: 160 to 300
- Explosion Range in MP: 3.5m to 2.1m, the lethal range remains basically unchanged.
- Direct hit Damage in BR: 300 to 290
- Initial flight speed in BR: 120m/s to 80m/s, maximum speed unchanged.
- Direct hit Damage in MP: 130 to 160
- Minimum Damage in MP: 10 to 1
- Explosion Range in MP: 4m to 3.5m, lethal range increased by about 30%
- Decrease the horizontal recoil by 30% and the vertical recoil by 20%
- Fire Rate: RPM 790 to 857
- Damage to the abdomen: 24 to 26
- Stopping Power Reload
- Vertical recoil: +8% to +20%
- Horizontal recoil: +0% to +15%
- Damage: 25-23-20-19-16 to 28-24-21-19-16
- Remove reload time debuff.
- Single damage: 28-20-17-15 to 28-14-13-12
- Slightly improved recoil: base 3.57 to 6, max 6 to 12
- Recoil recovery: 9 to 8
- Magazine capacity: 40 to 50
- Damage to the chest and arms: 0~40m: 24 to 26, 40m away: 21 to 23
- Adjust vertical recoil
- Decrease the ADS bullet spread: about 5%
- Base damage: 30-24-16-15 to 25-21-18-16
- Increased horizontal recoil
- Sprint-to-fire delay: 0.25 to 0.2
- Bolt time: 0.5 to 0.4
- Damage Range: 20-25-30 to 9-20-25-30
- Damage: 26-20-17-16 to 35-26-20-17-16
- Head damage ratio: 1.4 to 1.75
- Chest and abdomen damage ratio: 1 to 1.15
- Burst interval: 0.2 to 0.16
- Default magazine capacity: 36 to 40
- Expanded magazine capacity: 44 to 52
- Damage to chest, abdomen and arms: 135 to 150
Perk-Speed Up Kill
- Movement speed bonus: 10% to 0%
Launcher balance adjustment
- Fixed the issue that the explosion damage of launcher weapons would take effect after being delayed.
Related: When does Call of Duty: Mobile Season 9 end?
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!