The arrival of Season 7 has introduced two new functional weapons in COD Mobile, the Hades and Crossbow. And now, it’s time for yet another new firearm, but it’s a melee class weapon. The newest Prizefighters is an unusual melee weapon that possesses the same characteristics as any other melee weapon in the game. Since it’s a part of the community update, the unlock process is way different from the functional weapons.
Rather than progressing through the battle pass, players have to participate in the Knockout Artist challenge to earn themselves the Prizefighters gloves. Fortunately, much like any other event or challenge, there’s no entry fee, or just players have to spend plenty of time in the multiplayer mode to unlock the desired reward. So without further ado, let’s jump into the details.
Unlock the Prizefighters gloves in COD Mobile Season 7
The only way to unlock the Prizefighters melee in COD Mobile is by completing all the tasks of the Knockout Artist challenge. It’s a seven-part seasonal challenge that will continue till the end of season 7.
- Play 5 MP matches – 200 credits and 1000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 10 enemies with any melee weapon – J358 Scrab skin and 15 Weapon XP Card
- Earn the knockout medal 15 times in mp matches – Standoff Card and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 20 enemies with the dead silence and quick fix perks equipped – Boxing Glove and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
- Earn the backstabber medal 15 times in mp matches – Ring Leader Frame and 3000 Battle Pass XP.
- Win 5 mp matches with hardline perk equipped – AGR 556 – Colorweave Skin and 4000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 15 enemies with the AGR 556 equipped with 5 attachments – Prizefighters and 5000 Battle Pass XP.
Please note: All the missions must be completed in sequential order only.
The challenge tasks are meant to show a general aptitude for multiplayer. As such, they consist of anything from taking out enemies and earning medals to using certain perks and winning the MP matches.
Call of Duty: Mobile Prizefighters stats
As we’ve said earlier, Knockout is much similar to other melee weapons that can achieve a quick two strike combo in a short period of time. Here are its base stats:
- Damage: 200
- Fire Rate: 10
- Accuracy: 70
- Mobility: 90
- Range: 10
- Control: 70
So, that’s everything you need to know about the Prizefighters melee weapon in the Call of Duty: Mobile.