Winter Festive Season is well underway all around the globe. To celebrate this special occasion, Activision has added a new Winter themed map in COD Mobile called Icebreaker.
In addition to this, the developers have brought the Icebreaker event to Call of Duty: Mobile as well that can reward players with operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more. Here are the complete details associated with this event.
COD Mobile Icebreaker Event
Before moving forward, it’s worth noting that the Icebreaker event will continue until Jan. 6. Thus, make sure you complete the below-listed tasks before the time runs out.
- Play 3 Icebreaker matches. (10 points)
- Play 5 Icebreaker matches. (10 points)
- Earn 5 medals in Icebreaker matches. (15 points)
- Earn 15 medals in Icebreaker matches. (15 points)
- Break enemy scorestreaks with EMP 3 times in Icebreaker matches. (10 points)
- Deal 2500 damage in Icebreaker matches. (10 points)
- Kill 25 enemies in Icebreaker matches. (10 points)
- Kill 10 enemies with any SMG in Icebreaker matches. (15 points)
- Kill 5 enemies with Headshots in Icebreaker matches. (20 points)
- Win 3 Icebreaker matches. (20 points)
Players can complete the missions in any order. After completing each mission, a certain amount of points will be credited that can be eventually used to redeem rewards.
List of Rewards
- Credits x200 (60 points)
- New Year Tokens x7 (70 points)
- BK7 – Freeze Over (80 points)
- UR Dead Spray (100 points)
- Outrider Firefrost (120 points)
As one might notice, all of the missions together offers a total of 140 points. So one can skip certain missions and still unlock all the rewards.