Sensitivity plays a vital role while playing shooting games like Call of Duty Mobile as it greatly impacts your aim and performance. Since the battle royale genre is trending a lot from the past few years, the competition among the rank pushers has been terribly increased.
In the race to reach the highest rank, it’s crucial to choose the right sensitivity settings to get better control over the weapon’s recoil on the battlefield. Therefore, here are the best sensitivity settings for every COD Mobile player that will certainly help in improving aiming skills.
Best Sensitivity settings for COD Mobile
Battle Royale mode
Here are the best sensitivity settings for Call of Duty: Mobile battle royale mode:
- Third-person sensitivity: 80-90%
- FPP view turning sensitivity: 65-75%
- Optics: 90-100%
- Tactic scope sensitivity: 80-85%
- 3x tactical scope: 60-70%
- 4x tactical scope: 50-65%
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 45-55%
- Third Person Sensitivity: 85-95%
- FPP View Turning Sensitivity: 70-80%
- Optics: 90-100%
- Tactical Scope Sensitivity: 55-65%
- 3x Tactical Scope: 55-60%
- 4x Tactical Scope: 45-50%
- Sniper Scope Sensitivity: 45-50%
Adjust your game sensitivity as mentioned below for the multiplayer mode.
- Standard sensitivity: 60-80%
- ADS sensitivity: 100-110%
- Tactic scope sensitivity:90-100%
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 40-50%
- Standard sensitivity: 85-105%
- ADS sensitivity: 110-120%
- Tactic scope sensitivity: 105-120%
- Sniper scope sensitivity: 40-45%
After applying the above-mentioned settings, make sure to hop into the training session. Once you’re in training mode, equip different weapons and adjust the sensitivity slider bar slightly to have more precise control. This is the best way to find the most suitable sensitivity settings in Call of Duty Mobile.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!