Brawlhalla is a widely popular 2D fighting game that offers more than 40 legends to choose from, each with unique movesets, signature abilities, stats, weapon combinations and flair to suit your personal playstyle. There are hundreds of combos that you can perform using different weapons and legends in Brawlhalla.
Scythe is one of the many weapons in Brawlhalla that players can use during fights to get an advantage over other players. It is the first weapon that allows players to have active inputs while performing light attacks. So what it does? It differentiates the result of an depending on the directional key you are holding after hitting another player.
To help new and old Brawlhalla players we have gathered a list of the best-scythe combos(created by some of the best players) that you can start practising right now. This combos list will be a series of articles, where we talk about the best combos using different weapons.
Brawlhalla Best Combos Series
- Brawlhalla Best Unarmed Combos
- Brawlhalla Best Sword Combos
- Brawlhalla Best Hammer Combos
- Brawlhalla Best Gauntlets Combos
Glossary of Actions in Brawlhalla
Here is a glossary of different actions and their short forms that you will be seeing in the best combos list.
- NH = Neutral/Up Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- DH = Down Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- SH = Side Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- Light Attacks:
- NL = Neutral Light
- DL = Down Light
- SL = Side Light
- Aerial Attacks
- R = Recovery
- GP = Ground Pound
- NA = Neutral Air
- DA = Down Air
- SA = Side Air
- GC = Gravity Cancel (Spot dodge in air and do a move)
- J = Jump
- DJ= Dash Jump
- FF = Fast Fall
- UD = UP Dodge
- FD = Forward Dodge
- BD = Dodge Away
- DD = Down Dodge
- PU=Pick Up
Best Scythe Combos for Brawlhalla
Thanks to the Brawlhalla player and steam user Handsome | SelahW we have a list of some of the best Scythe combos in Brawlhalla.
- NL→J→NA (3 frames, 25 damage)
- NL→J→R (8 frames, Good to use when they don’t have dodge, 29 damage)
- NA→J→SA (29 damage)
- DA(Grounded)→SL (3 frames, Good combo starter, 26 damage)
- DL(Kick away)→FD→SL (4 frames, 27 damage)
- SL(kick-up)→J→DA (Dodge anywhere read, adjust jump for the dodge, 26 damage)
- NA→J→R (5 frames, Good follow-up, 32 damage)
- DA(Grounded)→NL (4 frames, 26 damage)
- DA→NA (3 frames, 29 damage)
- SL(Kick up)→WAIT→NL (Spot dodge read, 22 damage)DL(bring back)→UFD→NA (2 frames, 29 damage)
- SL(Kick up)→J→GC→SL(Kick up) (Spot and away dodge read, 22 damage)SL(Kick out)→DL (3 frames, 30 or 31 damage depending on the DL you use)
- SL(Kick up)→J→DA (3 frames, 26 damage)
- GC→SL(Kick up)→R (7 frames, Use when they have no dodge, 29 damage)
If the above Scythe combo list doesn’t suit your likings or is hard to visualize or understand. Here is a great video tutorial that will guide you through the learning phase of the best Scythe combos.
Brawlhalla is a free to play 2D fighting game currently available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Steam, iOS, and Android platforms.