Brawlhalla is a widely popular 2D fighting game that offers more than 40 legends to choose from, each with unique movesets, signature abilities, stats, weapon combinations and flair to suit your personal playstyle. There are hundreds of combos that you can perform using different weapons and legends in Brawlhalla.
To help new and old Brawlhalla players we have gathered a list of the best-hammer combos(created by some of the best players) that you can start practising right now. This combos list will be a series of articles, where we talk about the best combos using different weapons.
Brawlhalla Best Combos Series
Glossary of Actions in Brawlhalla
Here is a glossary of different actions and their short forms that you will be seeing in the best combos list.
- NH = Neutral/Up Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- DH = Down Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- SH = Side Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- Light Attacks:
- NL = Neutral Light
- DL = Down Light
- SL = Side Light
- Aerial Attacks
- R = Recovery
- GP = Ground Pound
- NA = Neutral Air
- DA = Down Air
- SA = Side Air
- GC = Gravity Cancel (Spot dodge in air and do a move)
- J = Jump
- DJ= Dash Jump
- FF = Fast Fall
- UD = UP Dodge
- FD = Forward Dodge
- BD = Dodge Away
- DD = Down Dodge
- PU=Pick Up
Best Hammer Combos for Brawlhalla
Thanks to the Brawlhalla player and steam user Handsome | SelahW we have a list of some of the best Hammer combos in Brawlhalla.
- DL→SL (24 damage)
- DL→J→SA (28 damage)
- DL→J→XPivot(turn around)→DA (23 damage)
- DL→J→FD→R (25 damage)
- SA(Grounded)→DL (5 frames, Great combo starter, 28 damage)
- DA→J→R (32 damage)
- DL→NL (Can be read if you wait for spot dodge, 30 damage)NL→UFD→SA (5 dodge frames, Good follow-up, 42 damage)
- SA(Grounded)→NL (42 damage)
- DL→J→GC→NL (30 damage)
- SL→FD→NL (5 frames, 38 damage)
- SL→FD→DL (6 frames,24 damage)
- DA→J→NA (4 frames, Good DA follow-up, 37 damage)
- The Russian MafiaWorks at 120 damage for Xpivot DA, 140-150 damage for SA, and 130-170 for Nair,
- DL→J→FD→R→(Xpivot DA, SA, or NA) 40, 45 and 47 damage respectively.
- Stevenator’s 70+ damage hammer combo was unfortunately patched, but still works as a string to do tons of damage
Or, instead of T→DL→J→GP, you can do NH which is easier.
If the above Hammer combo list doesn’t suit to your likings. Here is a great tutorial video that will guide you through the learning phase of using some great Hammer combos.
Brawlhalla is a free to play 2D fighting game currently available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Steam, iOS, and Android platforms.