Brawlhalla is a widely popular 2D fighting game that offers more than 40 legends to choose from, each with unique movesets, signature abilities, stats, weapon combinations and flair to suit your personal playstyle. There are hundreds of combos that you can perform using different weapons and legends in Brawlhalla.
To help new and old Brawlhalla players we have gathered a list of the best-gauntlets combos(created by some of the best players) that you can start practising right now. This combos list will be a series of articles, where we talk about the best combos using different weapons.
Brawlhalla Best Combos Series
Glossary of Actions in Brawlhalla
Here is a glossary of different actions and their short forms that you will be seeing in the best combos list.
- NH = Neutral/Up Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- DH = Down Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- SH = Side Signature (Different for every character/weapon except unarmed)
- Light Attacks:
- NL = Neutral Light
- DL = Down Light
- SL = Side Light
- Aerial Attacks
- R = Recovery
- GP = Ground Pound
- NA = Neutral Air
- DA = Down Air
- SA = Side Air
- GC = Gravity Cancel (Spot dodge in air and do a move)
- J = Jump
- DJ= Dash Jump
- FF = Fast Fall
- UD = UP Dodge
- FD = Forward Dodge
- BD = Dodge Away
- DD = Down Dodge
- PU=Pick Up
Best Gauntlets Combos for Brawlhalla
Thanks to the Brawlhalla player and steam user Handsome | SelahW we have a list of some of the best Gauntlets combos in Brawlhalla.
- DL→SL (28 damage)
- DL→UFD/DJ→DA (31 damage)
- SL→NA (3 frames, 24 damage)
- SL→GC→SL (Away dodge read, turn for towards dodge read, 28 damage)NA(Grounded)→J→DA (29 damage)
- SL→R (3 frames, 31 damage)
- DL→NL (31 damage)
- SL→FF→SL (Down dodge read, 28 damage)R→NA (5 frames, 29 damage)
- DA(Grounded)→FD→NL (34 damage)
- NL→FD→SL (4 frames, 31 damage)
- DA→FD→R (5 frames, 34 damage)
- DL→J→FD→R (31 damage)
- DA→FD→NA (5 frames, Good combo starter, 29 damage)
- NA→GC→DL (26 damage)
- NA→GC→SL (Good combo starter, 26 damage)
- GC→DL→FD→R (31 damage)
- GC→DL→FD→NA (3 frames, 26 damage)
- FD→NA(Grounded)→R (29 damage)
- NA→SA (27 damage)
- NA(Grounded)→J→SA (3 frames, 27 damage)
- SA→FD→NA (5 frames, 27 damage)
- SL→J→SA (4 frames, 29 damage)
- NA→DFD→DA (29 damage)
- SL→FF→J→NA (Any dodge minus down read, adjust your jump for the dodge, follow up with SA, GC→DL→FD→R or GC→SL→R→J→NA)
- Gauntlet loop: Use if your opponent has no dodge, does massive damage very quick
- DA→FD→XPivot→NA→J→DA→FD→XPivot→NA→J→DA rinse and repeat.
If the above Gauntlets combo list doesn’t suit to your likings or is hard to visualize or understand. Here is a great video tutorial that will guide you through the learning phase of using some great Gauntlet combos.
Brawlhalla is a free to play 2D fighting game currently available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Steam, iOS, and Android platforms.